Senior RPA developer
You evangelize the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading Enterprises. You champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will show how our products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide. Pre Sales Engineers work closely with our Sales team to bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities and have the exciting privilege of being true RPA advocates.
The Senior RPA developer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
· The Senior RPA Developer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
· Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
· The Senior RPA Developer will also provide post-sales support, including identifying any issues that may arise after installation which include but are not limited to additional user training, software problems, and on-site visits to experience and mitigate customer concerns
· Serves customers by identifying their needs; specifies engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
· Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
· site surveys for evaluation and documentation of existing infrastructures in order to furnish accurate quotes and engineering documents to support a successful build process.
· Bachelor of Computer Science, [Faculty of Computers &| Informatics , Faculty of Computers & AI ] is preferred.
· Experienced and self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales
· Deep, broad knowledge of automation technology
· Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services and other Integration technologies
· Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
· Professional written responses to emails, RFPs, face to face and when submitting reports.
· Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
· Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
· Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
· Provide training over the web or in-person
· Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
· Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
· Resolving issues that might come up during development
· Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
· Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
· Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Annual flight tickets to homcountry
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more